Brazzaville, Republic of Congo
Brazzaville is the capital of the Republic of Congo. It is the largest city of the Republic of Congo and located on the north side of Congo River. Brazzaville is a home to 40% of non-agricultural employment and also financial and administrative capital.
- Odzala-Kokoua National Park: It is the largest animal park where you can find elephants, lions, monkeys, antelopes and all the species. The best time to visit the place is during the dry seasons.
- Pointe Noire: It is a delight for surfers and bodyboard enthusiasts.
- Basilica of St. Anne: The Basilica in the centre of Brazzaville has a green roof which changes colors during the day according to the lighting.
- Hotel de la Paix: The hotel located on Rue Yakomas in Brazzaville is in close proximity to Basilica of St. Anne. All rooms are air-conditioned with free Wi-Fi. You also get complimentary breakfast.
- Hotel Le Filon d’Or Brazzaville: The hotel is located in the central business district of Brazzaville. The hotel offers an onsite restaurant, where guests can order variety of meals.
- Victorine Hotel: The hotel is situated behind the Bissita Hospital in Brazzaville. Guests can relish a wide variety of African and European dishes on an onsite restaurant.
- Illys: The place located on a sandy backstreet of Brazza offers Congolese, Senagalese and European dishes.
- Mian Mian Ju Dao: The restaurant is a great place for a good value meal. Beef noodles is a popular dish.
- Nenuphar: Poulet Satanique, is a special dish served here.
- Manioc: Cassava root served with meat or fish
- Fufu: Porridge made from cassava.
- Pondu: A local famous dish made from cassava leaves.
Brazzaville can be reached by air from Paris by Air France.